Flexseal’s range of retrofit Non-Return Valves (NRV’s) can be installed directly into existing manholes by simply pushing the NRV into the desired pipe inlet. The product prevents foul water flowing back from the blocked sewerage systems to flood the property from the inside via toilets, plug holes and waste pipes.
The Retrofit NRV’s can be fitted in minutes and do not require any specialist expertise or equipment.
Users also benefit from protection against rodent infestation. The stainless steel reinforced flap helps to block rats and other rodents and insects from travelling up pipes and into homes and commercial buildings.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Simple push-fit installation into existing manhole
- Unobtrusive when installed
- Two sizes available to suit DN100 and DN150 pipes
- Universal for all pipe materials with the products size range
- Protects against back flow and pests, such as rats and other rodents
- Stainless steel reinforced flap for added protection against rodent infestation
- NRV100 WRc Approved