The Flexseal Access Point is designed for entry into drainage systems where no manhole exists, or there is no other means of access for inspection purposes. The fitting can be removed and refitted for future access into the line. Fitting DN70, DN100 and DN150 pipes of plastic, ductile and cast iron materials, the Access Point is a perfect on-the-job essential.
Kits are provided with a diamond tipped core drill, de-burring tool and 6mm Allen Key. The core drill cuts a hole of 54mm and is supplied with an arbour and a pilot drill. Installation takes less than a minute, although this may increase when cutting into very old cast iron pipe.
- Creates a professional and tidy finish
- Quick and easy installation
- Can be removed and refitted
- Withstands up to 1 bar pressure
- Pre-assembled for direct insertion into the host pipe