SealGuard II - Prevention of Infiltration
Presented with high flow leakage through virtually any substrate, SealGuard II is injected directly into the flowing water, and reacts in under 3 seconds - infiltration is instantly stopped in its tracks and the void is rapidly filled, without any absorption of water.
The product is ideal for manholes, meter pits, culverts, bunds or any concrete structure that needs to be dry; either for its own purpose, or prior to a long term repair. It is therefore a perfect complement to the Ultracoat epoxy coating system.
The cured polyurethane product performs well with all but the most severe solvent or chemical attacks, such as from highly concentrated nitric or sulphuric acid. Furthermore, in comparison to the cement alternative often used, SealGuard II holds a range of advantages:
- Simple, small and patented application equipment.
- Will cure through flow rates of up to 3 litres per second + .
- Injection into the finest of fractures, rather than just covering them up.
- Will reconstitute, even in flowing water, unlike other materials which can be susceptible to washout.
- Up to 950 bar (13,700 psi) compressive strength.
- 90% cure within minutes, meaning work can continue almost immediately.
SealGuard stops leaks at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods - quickly, easily, and permanently.