The Flexseal range of Drain Couplings are used for drain construction where resistance to earth loads normally provided by Standard Couplings is not required.
Flexseal Drain Couplings are used to connect, repair and maintain drainage systems and other small diameter non-pressure pipelines. They comprise a moulded elastomeric sleeve that is attached using medium duty stainless steel clamping bands at either end.
Drain Couplings are available to suit any pipe material up to 275mm outside diameter, and can also be supplied with nitrile sleeves.
Installation of a Drain Coupling
- Low cost solution to damaged drainage systems
- Easy to install as it simply slides on to the damaged pipe
- Efficient and watertight solution
- Can be used to connect plain ended pipes
- Repair of existing pipe systems by replacing short sections
- Connects short and cut lengths of pipe
- Can be used as an adaptor between pipes of different materials and similar sizes (when used with a Flexseal Bush)
- Flexseal Drain Coupling Datasheet